We at maptalent are seeking an Operations Facilities Engineer to join one of the leading Oil and Gas producers. The role is based in Kurdistan Region, Iraq with responsibility for
Iraq project with Exploration & Production (E&P) technical acumen to assist with implementation of field development programs.
· Develop and execute implementation plans to tie in heavy oil wells to either individual production separators and tanks on each site or collectively at gathering separation and treatment facilities
· Preparation of drawings for materials take-offs, construction, and operation
· Assist with the development of purchase orders and timelines with procurement.
· Coordinate operational and construction activities at the facilities.
· Day to day management of local national field technicians
· Coordinate with contractors, partners and third-party consultants as required.
· Assist Management with the negotiation of contracts such as service contracts, drilling contracts, as required.
· Degree in Engineering, with a specialty for process and mechanical discipline.
· Experience with oil and gas producers.
· Previous experience/involvement with international Exploration & Development projects and demonstrated experience with facilities, construction, and operations personnel.
· Experience with heavy oil sour applications and design and operating aspects
· Demonstrated the technical understanding of engineering activities including production, exploitation, operations.
· Minimum of 5-10 years of prior experienceBack
Please fill in the required fields and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
28th Floor, Office D & E
Gold Tower, Cluster I
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
+971 (0) 4 277 0545
212 Cornwall Buildings
New Hall Street, Birmingham
West Midlands, B3 3QR
+44 (0) 121 233 6322
929 Colorado Ave.
Santa Monica, California